This year has been a whirlwind. I have:
- Become a father
- Started a new job
- Sold a house
- Purchased a house (hopefully this Friday)
- Traded my Honda for a Buick
- Lived with my parents for a couple of months
The year has gone by really fast but as I end the year I want to list a few things that I am thankful for.
- An incredible small group community in Broken Arrow
- Serving with Mike, Rich, Sheila, and the AHBC crew
- A wonderful wife
- A new house and lower mortgage, buyah!!!
- Getting to work @HarrahChurch and the most fun office environment ever
- The volunteers @HarrahChurch who are working so hard
- My parents for letting us crash in their spare room
- This amazing MacBook Pro I am typing this post on
- My Rhythm in Twenty crew who helped me move from burned out to overflowing
- God for letting me experience all of this and keeping me from going off the deep end
- and last and most certainly topping the list is Baby Margot who is more fun everyday
We are having a blast here @HarrahChurch and I hope to post a picture of the new house next week. Stay tuned.