I really enjoy listening to music while I work. If I am traveling around the church I turn my iPhone on for a little traveling music. I wanted to listen a few of the CDs that I have really enjoyed over the past few months and ask you what you are listening to.
- Matt Maher, Alive Again, amazing worship album
- Visqueen, Message to Garcia, This one is infectious
- Bon Iver, For Emma, Forever Ago, sensitive-man-music to chill out to
- John Mayer, Battle Studies, Great album and the bossa nova track is a favorite
- Lady Antebellum, Need You Now – Single, I really look forward to the album
So what are you listening to? What do you recommend?